Since Opening in the Orleans Town Centre on St. Joseph Blvd. in 2014, Orleans Integrative Medicine has been offering the highest standard of evidence based-care for all types of pain and injury.
No Referral Needed
Unlike physiotherapy and massage, you’ll never need a doctor’s referral to see a chiropractor, or to be reimbursed by your insurance.
What is an Integrative Chiropractor?
Instead of relying on a one-size-fits-all approach, Orleans Integrative Chiropractors use the most up to date research to guide their clinical decisions. Orleans Integrative Chiropractors use a variety of manual therapies to treat and correct musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction – some of these include:
- Medical Acupuncture and Intramuscular Stimulation
- Spinal Adjustment / Manipulations
- Myofascial Release Technique, Active Release, Graston
- Nutritional Counseling
- Rehabilitation and Exercise Prescription
- Sports Taping
- Webster Technique for perinatal care
- Prescriptions for supplements, custom orthotics, and assistive braces may also be dispensed if required
Is Chiropractic Right For Me?
For some people Chiropractic treatment is like a regular tune-up, to help deal with the daily wear and tear of life. Others only see their Chiropractor when pain or injury strikes – either way we’re here to help. Most often, our patients are coming to us for treatment of acute injury or pain relating to:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck Pain, Low Back & Pelvic Pain
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Foot and Heel Pain
- Rheumatic Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS), Psoriatic Arthritis
- Wellness/Sport Performance
- Scoliosis and Healthy Child Development
If you are in pain, we can help.
Contact Us or Use our Online Booking System.
For more information on chiropractic treatment, view the following: