The clinic remains open with reduced hours.
We are also offering Chiropractic consults by TELEMEDICINE (Phone skype and Facetime).
Since Opening in the Orleans Town Centre on St. Joseph Blvd. in 2014, Orleans Integrative Medicine has been offering the highest standard of evidence based-care for all types of pain and injury.
No Doctor’s Referral Needed
Unlike physiotherapy and massage, you’ll never need a doctor’s referral to see a chiropractor, or to be reimbursed by your insurance, even for Workplace Injuries and Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries.
What is an Integrative Chiropractor?
Instead of relying on a one-size-fits-all approach, Orleans Integrative Chiropractors use the most up to date research to guide their clinical decisions. Orleans Integrative Chiropractors use a variety of manual therapies to treat and correct musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction – some of these include:
- Medical Acupuncture and Intramuscular Stimulation
- Spinal Adjustment / Manipulations
- Myofascial Release Technique, Active Release, Graston
- Nutritional Counseling
- Rehabilitation and Exercise Prescription
- Sports Taping
- Webster Technique for perinatal care
- Prescriptions for supplements, custom orthotics, and assistive braces may also be dispensed if required
Is Chiropractic Right For Me?
For some people Chiropractic treatment is like a regular tune-up, to help deal with the daily wear and tear of life. Others only see their Chiropractor when pain or injury strikes – either way we’re here to help. Most often, our patients are coming to us for treatment of acute injury or pain relating to:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck Pain, Low Back & Pelvic Pain
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Pain
- Foot and Heel Pain
- Rheumatic Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS), Psoriatic Arthritis
- Wellness/Sport Performance
- Scoliosis and Healthy Child Development
If you are in pain, we can help.
Contact Us or Use our Online Booking System.
For more information on chiropractic treatment, view the following: